YOUR PRIVACY IS IMPORTANT
You do not have to provide any personal information to Find Your Infinity if you don’t want to. But, if you don’t provide the personal information that Find Your Infinity asks for, it may not be possible for Find Your Infinity to engage with you. For example, if you purchase our great products online we won’t be able to deliver these to you unless you provide a delivery address.
WHAT IS PERSONAL INFORMATION?
When we talk about personal information, we mean information (such as an address or phone number) or an opinion about an individual. That individual may either be identified, that is, we know who they are, or reasonably identifiable, which means that we can work out who they are from other information that we have. It doesn’t matter whether or not the information or opinion is actually true or whether or not it is in writing.
Remember, the basic idea is that, if an organisation such as Find Your Infinity collects information that is about you, and that organisation is able to link that information to you, then it will be your personal information.
WHAT SORT OF PERSONAL INFORMATION DO WE HAVE ABOUT YOU?
The personal information we collect and hold about you will depend on how we engage with you. For example, we will collect different information from you if you join Find Your Infinity than we will collect if you apply to join the Find Your Infinity team.
The sort of personal information Find Your Infinity may collect and hold about you includes:
- your name, residential and delivery addresses, telephone numbers, email and other electronic addresses;
- your date of birth and gender;
- information about the products and services you have purchased, ordered or asked about or that you have obtained through Find Your Infinity;
- your credit or debit card details and other bank details;
- information about your beauty profile;
- your views and insights about our business, products and services that you share as a member of Find Your Infinity Makers;
- information collected if you access the Find Your Infinity website or any of our social media sites including for example your IP address. We may also collect other information from those sites via cookies. A cookie is a small data file that might be transferred to your device when you access the Find Your Infinity website or those other sites;
- information about any feedback you provide, complaints you make and details of any products returned, and refunds provided, to you; and
- if you apply to join the Find Your Infinity team, details of your employment history, education, professional qualifications and referees.
HOW DOES Find Your Infinity COLLECT YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION?
Find Your Infinity will usually collect personal information directly from you when you provide it to us. You might do this, for example, when you shop in our stores, when you purchase or order any of our services or products on the Find Your Infinity website or if you participate in one of our competitions.
Although we usually collect your personal information directly from you, sometimes we will collect it from other organisations or people. For example, we may collect personal information from our related companies. Also, if you apply to join the Find Your Infinity team, we may collect your personal information from any person that you nominate as a referee. We may collect personal information about you from other organisations or people if you agree with us that we can do this or if it would otherwise be impracticable to collect it directly from you.
WHY DO WE NEED YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION?
Find Your Infinity collects, holds, uses and discloses your personal information to help us carry on our business. In other words, we do this to help us provide the best products and services to you and all of our other customers. This means Find Your Infinity collects, holds, uses and discloses your personal information for the following purposes:
- to provide Find Your Infinity’s products and services to you;
- to provide you with access to the Find Your Infinity website, including to provide you with content on that site that is relevant to you;
- to provide advertising that might interest you, including information about promotions, competitions and events. Unless you tell us you don’t want to receive it this way, we may provide this advertising to you directly, for example by email or text. We may also provide it when you are using the internet, whether or not you are using the Find Your Infinity website;
- to help us work out what products and services you are most interested in;
- to respond on any questions or complaints you might have and to provide you with any refunds or exchanges;
- to make our products, services, the Find Your Infinity website and Find Your Infinity’s social media sites better;
- if you are one of our contractors or service providers, or an employee of one of our contractors or service providers, to engage with you under the relevant agreement;
- if you apply to join the Find Your Infinity team, to assess your application for employment;
- to enforce Find Your Infinity’s rights, including undertaking legal proceedings; and
- to otherwise manage our business and to meet Find Your Infinity’s legal and regulatory requirements.
WHO WE MIGHT GIVE YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION TO
We don’t sell your personal information to anyone else.
But sometimes, for the purposes listed in section 6, Find Your Infinity may provide your personal information to:
- our related companies;
- Find Your Infinity’s contractors and service providers on a confidential basis, but they are only able to use that information to help us manage our business;
- other organisations or people if we are required or authorised by law to do so, for example, if it is necessary to tell the police to help them do their work;
- any person that is a party to an agreement with Find Your Infinity for the sale of all or part of Find Your Infinity’s business, and
- any other person or organisation that we tell you about.
PROTECTING YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
Your personal information is held by Find Your Infinity in electronic form and is protected by electronic and procedural safeguards. Your personal information will either be stored on Find Your Infinity’s IT systems or the IT systems of Find Your Infinity’s contractors or service providers.
If your personal information is initially collected in paper form, we will destroy that paper when we record the personal information in electronic form. We will keep that information in a secure location until that occurs.
When Find Your Infinity does not need your personal information any more, Find Your Infinity will securely destroy it, unless there is a legal reason why Find Your Infinity needs to continue to hold that personal information.
LINKS TO OTHER SITES FROM OUR WEBSITE